Bluestone Publishing Ltd (‘Bluestone’ or ‘we’) is committed to protecting your personal information.
How you may have provided this information
- By purchasing, or requesting information about our publications.
- This information would have been received via our website, post, email, social media or in person.
We may collect the following information
- Company name, name and job title.
- Contact information, including office address, registered office address, telephone number, email address, web address, social media handles, logo, relevant client fee statements and FCA regulatory status.
- Credit card details.
What we do with the information we gather
- To create personalised publications for you.
- Undertake our legitimate interests by informing you about our latest publications, and the print, pdf and email template options relating to them. In this respect you will have the opportunity with each communication to opt-out.
- We are fully aware that our use of data in any marketing communications with you should be proportionate, and have minimal privacy impact.
- To invoice for services undertaken.
- Make you aware of any relevant changes within the Bluestone business, or to help improve our service.
- We may also collect statistical data via our website, which does not enable us to identify individual details.
- Respond to any requests you may have.
Who we share information with
- We may need to pass your details onto a printer/courier to assist the printing and delivery of copies.
- Your basic email and name details may also be placed on an email marketing service via our own account set-up, which we control.
- If relevant, it would be passed on for fraud prevention, regulatory bodies, credit checks, and outstanding invoice payments.
- Aside from the above, we would not pass your details onto a third-party without informing you and gaining permission.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Bluestone, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, the personal data held may be one of the transferred assets.
- You have right of access to the data we hold on you, and how it is used. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right of correction for any of the data we hold.
- You have the right to erasure, assuming there are no legal grounds for not doing so
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security and when giving us your information you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service. If you opt-out of receiving communications from us, your record will stay on the system so that we can ensure we do not contact you in the future, unless informed otherwise.
Russell Lewis, Managing Director, 43a The Old High Street, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1RL
Tel: 01303 850211
Last updated: May 2018